Back correctors are essential to help achieve a proper posture, thus avoiding contractures in shoulders, neck and back. This orthopedic garment for men and women is a perfect shoulder and back corrector suitable for office and to work comfortably in any position. They are usually made of neoprene or cotton and are easily adaptable thanks to the velcro straps.
Improving the posture of the back will be a reality thanks to the LIYANGEP concealer, a garment that works as an excellent curved back corrector. Composed of cotton and ABS it is resistant and helps to relax the back muscles. At its height we could place the posture corrector BeFit24 for kids and adults, An alternative more than sure.
The best, our choice: LIYANGEP back posture corrector
Being in the first place of our comparison, the best back corrector of the LIYANGEP brand. A new vest to correct bad posture that works as an excellent back corrector to avoid hump.
This practical postural concealer is made of cotton and high plastic impact resistance its Ergonomic design It includes a physiological curve that adapts to the shape of the back to release tension from shoulders, neck and back equally. its velcro closure It is easy to use.
Second option: Strict posture corrector for women and men BeFit24
The best back corrector of the BeFit24 brand ranks second in our analysis thanks to a 66% of votes with 5 stars with which Amazon users have rated this product.
It favors the muscle memory to facilitate a right posture and take off tension both shoulders and back. Suitable for both adults and children who need correct back posture.
Alternative: RAMI Back and Shoulder Corrector
This concealer is considered the best back corrector of the RAMI brand. Count with one 100% 5 point ratings Amazon that highlights the results and corrected posture achieved.
This back corrector harness breathable is comfortable and easy to use. It does not squeeze and facilitates the passage of blood. With a cross design It is practical for running and sleeping interchangeably.
How to choose a back corrector and what to consider before buying one?
Choosing the best back corrector is decisive to win at comfort and health. If we choose a posture corrector wrong the healing effects of this will be less effective than we are interested. A good way to ensure a successful choice is to assess the following aspects:
- Size: choosing the correct size of the back corrector will help us to benefit from all the advantages that this garment entails that you can find in your size or of universal size, also suitable for children.
- Design: You might want the concealer to go unnoticed. Today there are many invisible designs and cuts for those looking for a discreet back corrector. This aspect highlights the different possibilities to correct postures of back, shoulders or upper trunk.
- Kind: Depending on the use we need to give the concealer, there are various types such as orthopedic, magnetic, with magnets or biomagnetic. Recommended some more than others by professionals.
- Manufacturing material: The most used materials in this type of lumbar corrector are cotton or neoprene.
- Ergonomics: The best back corrector should be light and flexible and allow freedom of movement.
- Type of support: The purpose of using the back corrector can be diverse. Therefore, it is possible to find posture correctors, back supports, orthopedic corsets or shoulder and clavicle supports, among others.
- Price: Whatever your budget to buy the best back corrector, you can find cheap correctors from € 15 to more advanced and complete models for almost € 100.
What is a back corrector?
A back corrector is a garment capable of guiding the back and offering a correct posture, favoring the alignment of the column and reducing bent. This type of orthopedic braces make your shoulders Y back stay in a straight position, reducing contractures and pain caused by poor posture.
What are back correctors used and recommended for?
The main objective of the best back correctors is to keep the spine straight and reduce back, shoulder or neck pain. Depending on the type of back corrector used, it can help relieve lumbar, cervical and, in general, the upper body train.
In addition, even the cheapest back corrector will help you correct your back posture easily. A gesture that will protect you against possible injuries, muscle pulls, overloads or contractures.
How are back correctors used correctly?
The first thing we should do is go to our trusted doctor. Once you consider that you need to use a back corrector, you should know that not all back correctors are used in the same way.
Placing the concealer is simple. However, make sure you don’t squeeze it too much to let the blood run
In general, the placement of the back corrector is simple since the mechanism is identical to the one we use to place a backpack. You just have to insert the arms through the straps that go to the back and tighten the straps to adjust the corrector as we need.
What types of posture correctors exist?
When we look for a back corrector we must be clear that there are different types of concealers that emphasize or reinforce a specific area. For this, we can find a wide variety:
- Shoulder posture corrector: If what we are looking for is to improve posture and prevent our shoulders from being overloaded, an affordable option to recover the position is a shoulder corrector.
- Posture corrector for back: These types of correctors are the most used by the vast majority of patients who need to align the spine and avoid shoulder, neck and upper back contractures.
- Posture corrector harness for column: a complete option to acquire an adequate posture of the spine and to look for a better alignment of the vertebrae. With this type of concealer it is easier to correct the stoop of the back easily.
- Orthopedic Correctors: Used in medicine and physiotherapy. Patients are usually recommended when there is a medical reason. Beyond this, its operation is similar to the rest of the correctors that look for a better alignment of the spine and discharge of tension in the rest of nearby muscles.
- Elastic Corset: In addition to correcting the posture of the shoulders, this type of correctors causes a pressure on both the lumbar and the abdomen that favors the relaxation of muscles and back.
How to correct the back and shoulder posture?
Before having to use a back corrector there are a series of steps that must be followed to achieve success, complement its operation and achieve a manicured back and heal For this, it is very important:
- Sleep properly: In addition to sleeping the necessary hours, we must have a mattress adapted to our back that allows us, in addition to sleeping comfortably, take care of our back, shoulders and trunk.
- Balance diet: obese or overweight people tend to be the ones with the most back problems. That is why it is vitally important that the food be healthy, balanced and varied.
- Exercise: Create synergies between proper rest and a healthy menu while exercising. Keeping muscles and bones active is a good method to strengthen them and avoid contractures or muscle problems caused by poor posture. Strengthening the shoulders and back is the best way to complement the need for a back corrector.
Can you correct the posture from home? How is it done?
Back correctors are often used when we leave home but it is possible to support their action with practical exercises that you can perform in the comfort of your home. Some tricks to complement the effectiveness of back correctors are:
- Walk straight: A common method to ensure a correct posture of the back is to walk in a straight line and look at a distant point.
- Shoulder-and-ear exercise: sitting or standing, try trying to reach your ears with your shoulders while turning them from front to back. With this exercise, you will relax the area and avoid contractures.
What is an orthopedic corrector?
A orthopedic corrector It is a garment that is recommended to complement treatments where the column, back Y shoulders are affected Even the most expensive physiotherapeutic posture corrector usually has an appalling design although, it is true, that more modern and discreet orthopedic correctors are seen today.
Some of the strengths that make a better orthopedic corrector are the simultaneous shoulder and back treatment With a single garment or universal and versatile use by both men and women.
What kind of benefits do back correctors bring?
Main benefits of back correctors They help strengthen muscles to make them more resistant to the bad postures we adopt in a sedentary lifestyle or during our workday. Functions like improve posture or stimulate the memory of our muscles They are vital to strengthen the weakest areas of our back and prevent possible injuries, bent or contractures.
What are the causes of bad posture?
Proper posture of the back is essential to enjoy life without back, shoulder or neck pain. Some most common causes of bad postures:
- Sit badly: Not having an adequate seat at work or at home is one of the most common causes of poor posture. To combat this problem, it is necessary to use comfortable and ergonomic chairs that allow the spine to be aligned.
- Digital life: When we spend hours in front of the TV or the screen of the computer or smartphone we are forcing the cervical, neck and back muscles. Therefore, we must try to take an ergonomic position where we notice that the back and shoulders are relaxed.
- Overweight: excess weight is bad for your health and it was not going to be less for the muscles and bones that make up the upper body. Exercising and eating a proper diet is essential to combat overweight and its consequences for health.
Risks of having a bad posture
Some of the most common risks of using bad postures are:
- Injuries: Not getting a proper posture both at work and at home watching TV can cause neck, shoulder and back injuries that will force us to visit the doctor and, if he considers it, start using an orthopedic corset.
- Aches: contractures, overloaded muscles, tensions, headaches, … If we are not able to correct the bad posture, our body will suffer in the form of constant and unbearable pain that will need medication to remit.
- Bulging belly: Sometimes, no matter how much exercise we do, we don’t notice the effects on our abdomen. If you lead a sendentario way of life it is possible that the gut is thrown out. To overcome this, it is advisable to perform exercises to correct bad posture.
- Poor body image: Continued exposure to bad postures can end with the formation of hump or slouching of the back, which not only impoverishes our image but also affects our health.
Lumbar girdle or back corrector? Which is better?
There are lumbar girdles for both men and women. They consist of some elastic strips that come together at the ends and provide security to the lower back. They are usually adjustable and made of flexible neoprene to facilitate the stability of the lumbar musculature. Opting for a lumbar girdle for the back is a good alternative to corrective vests.
Any lumbar girdle will protect the lower back area from stress and keep the spine straight
As for its use, they are usually used to protect the lower back against stress. It is common to see it in gyms where people perform repetition exercises with high weights. You can also find yourself in any job that requires a physical effort That affects the lumbar. Some of the types of lumbar girdles that exist are designed to labor protection and to pregnant women.
The goal of a back corrector is different from that of a lumbar girdle. While we have already talked about this in the previous block, back correctors are often used to align the columnto y avoid contractures or injuries to shoulders, neck and back.
What are the most popular brands in the market?
After carrying out this comparison of back correctors, we have detected that users opt for products of the most popular brands of the moment for their excellent value for money:
- Isermeo: Some of the best back correctors of this brand have really competitive prices and excellent opinions. It is a company specialized in orthopedic and medical material.
- BeFit24: possibly one of the best brands of back correctors in Europe. With a large number of models to choose from, all of them will provide support and health to the back, shoulders and neck. The vast majority of their products have really competitive prices.
- WOTEK: One of the leading brands in the manufacture of the best back correctors in the market worldwide. With products that improve the quality of posture in the office, while you practice sports or for leisure.
We hope that with our analysis you could find the back corrector offers and you can get your own concealer at the best price.